1/1/18

The Cybils shortlists are here!

The Cybils Awards shortlisted books in a wide variety of children's and YA categories have been announced!  Congratulations especially to the finalists in the category I organize, Elementary/Middle Grade Speculative Fiction!









Congratulatons also to the graphic novel finalists in Elementary/Middle Grade and YA!  My son was one of the first round panelists who helped pick these great books (and also the only Cybils judge this year still in High School), and it was fun for me to see the book packages arrive for him, and watching him read enthusiastically.  His blog (with pithy, to the point, and dubiously proof read reviews) is A Goblin Reviews Graphic Novels.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, glad to see Stephanie's and Katie's books made the list. And awesome that your son was a judge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look pretty good. Thanks for the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited Hardinge made the list! Once I finished A Face Like Glass, I ran out to borrow The Lie Tree. I think Hardinge may be one of my new favorite authors!

    ReplyDelete

Free Blog Counter

Button styles